Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Best Laid Plans

I had a long list of things I was going to get accomplished since I didn't have to write a sermon this week.  I got a few of them done, but most will have to wait.  Tomorrow I will be headed north for a private retreat.  I'll be staying at a house owned by a church camp.  They make it free to ministers for up to two nights.  I still need to pack, but first I need to figure out what I want to take. 

One of the women in the church will pick up Daughter and bring her to church on Sunday.  Daughter continues to do well, and I continue to be impressed with the new House Manager. 

Next week I'll be out of the office for conferences two days (two different conferences in two different directions).  I'll also have a meeting about the new website we're setting up for the church.  I'm looking forward to discovering the possibilities it will have for us.

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to take the computer with me.  If I do, I don't think I'll have access to the internet at the house.  It may be Sunday evening before I'm online again.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: