Saturday, April 21, 2012

Productive

I was outside working when my walking partner arrived this morning, and continued to work when I got back.  I just came in after a long, productive day.  There is always more to do, but I'm delighted with what I accomplished in the yard and garden, and I have begun cleaning out and organizing the garage.  I hung some new shelves out there, which was an adventure since my stud finder was not being very helpful today. 
.
I just came in the house and sat down, and now that I've stopped I am aware that my feet and legs hurt.  Daughter wanted to come home tonight, but I decided I'll take her to see Chimpanzee tomorrow afternoon instead of bringing her home tonight.  She wasn't thrilled with that idea.  She knows that next weekend I'll be out of town without her, and so she's already complaining about how much she'll miss me and how she needs extra time with me.  It's not working. 

No comments: