Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Shopping and Parties

In a few minutes I'm going to head out and do some Christmas shopping.  I do not like Christmas shopping.  I have ordered a couple of things online, but haven't been to the stores.  A member stopped by after shopping, and said the stores were crazy.  That certainly didn't increase my desire to shop....  Daughter hasn't been shopping yet, either, so I suspect she will be bugging me to take her.  We'll figure something out. 

We had our office Christmas party today.  The Administrative Assistant, Treasurer and I went to Denny's for lunch.   We enjoy one another's company, and don't get the opportunity to that very often.  It has been made even harder by my diet and food sensitivities.  We have a sign we can post in the door saying what  time we'll be back.  We were gone for less than 90 minutes, but during that time at least 2 people came by looking for us, and couldn't figure out why our cars were in the parking lot and we weren't here.  Neither of them read our sign.  We tried.

No comments: