Friday, December 6, 2013

Annual Planning Meeting

We had Daughter's annual meeting today to come up with her plan and goals for the coming year.  She handled it well, and set some good goals for herself.  Case Manager wants to take away choir the next time Daughter gets into food.  I have told  her that is the only place Daughter feels normal, and I will not take it away from her.  I pointed out that I took away the privilege of coming home, so I am willing to do meaningful consequences, but not that. 

The good news out of the meeting is that the agency will take over Daughter's finances.  Her pharmacy bill continues to be a mess, and I haven't been able to get it straightened out.  I will still be her guardian, they will be her payee.  It gets rid of a big stress for me.  I'm very relieved....

No comments: