Monday, March 11, 2013

The Saga Continues

So I got an update on the pharmacy issues today.  The pharmacy is no longer insisting that Daughter was covered by military insurance.  Now they're saying that an ownership change last year changed her formulary, resulting in her insulins no longer being covered.  I was able to pull up her prescription records online for the last two years, and discovered this was a complete fabrication.  In fact, by the end of the year insurance was completely paying for her insulins, making it unnecessary to bill Medicaid for the co-pays.  I have yet to receive and itemized bill, and their story keeps changing.  I am finding it very hard to trust anything they say at this point. 

Daughter went back to the house yesterday after a good visit with me.  It's pretty obvious now that her mood is down when she's at the house.  It improves significantly when she is with me.  Moving day is 3 weeks from today.  I'm looking forward to getting it done. 

No comments: