Friday, March 22, 2013

The Move

Daughter was at the library and got on facebook.  She was reflecting on her upcoming move.  Here is what she wrote, complete with her unique spellings:


it is hard for me to relize that i am growing up. i am so scared out of my heart, soul and mind about moving again. it is a new change but, it is all good because it will be helping me get the real independence skills that i really need.

i have been thaught by a great friend, paster, and mother the best phrase that works for people in life.
( DON'T SAY GOOD BYE. SAY SEE YOU LATER) the way i see it ( WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER AROUND THE CROUNERS BEEN AND DRINKING A DRINK AND TALKING TO ONE ANOTHER AS IF I HAD NOT LEFT.) second phrase done by a true hearted soul [Daughter]



It made my day.  I think it is an accurate reflection of her very mixed feelings about the entire situation. 

No comments: