Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spoiled Brat

Case Manager called a little while ago.  She'd seen Daughter yesterday, and had been very frustrated with her.  Her assessment:  Daughter is acting like a spoiled brat right now.  She's got a point.

She called me today insisting she needed the house to come pick her up immediately.  I informed her she could and would stay until the end of her day and suggested she go listen to some music.  She then sent me a text informing me she was never going back to that program.  I ignored it.  I'm sure in an hour she'd forgotten all about it.

Daughter is very volatile right now.  I know the stress contributes to it.  It doesn't excuse it.  She's apparently going around and inviting people to a birthday party she's not having.  It would be nice if I could figure out how much of this is in her control right now.....

No comments: