Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Daughter and I actually stayed up to see the new year in last night.  It's been several years since I've done that.  I haven't heard that anyone is sick, so it sounds like we may actually be able to have our Christmas celebration with family today.  We're pretty much ready.  Daughter has been super cooperative, and I am grateful.

Goals for 2013:

  • Move Daughter into a home with staff that take their responsibilities more seriously, so we will both have the confidence of knowing she is safe.
  • Lose some weight.
  • Exercise more.
  • Make a decision and get a new kitchen floor installed. 
  • Continue to get the sermon done in advance so I have time off each week without a sermon hanging over my head. 
  • Delegate more at the church.
  • Lead a visioning process for the congregation. 
  • Continue to enjoy life. 
I wish everyone many blessings in the coming year.  May all your resolutions contribute to your growth and happiness (even if they don't last throughout the year).

No comments: