Saturday, January 5, 2013

One Last Party

Tomorrow I will be hosting the area clergy from my denomination for a supper party.  I'm expecting about 20 people.  I'm providing 3 kinds of soup, tea, hot chocolate, and punch.  Everyone is bring some kind of food to share.  I'm looking forward to it.  There is one retiree coming that I don't think I've met, and there will also be some spouses that I haven't met who will be in attendance.  Daughter decided she wanted to be part of the party. 

I'm looking forward to it, and I'm also looking forward to taking down the decoration and returning to something approaching normal following this final gathering.  The next few months are going to be busy ones.  I'm excited about the possibilities that are coming.  Daughter came home this afternoon.  She has been helping me with some of the preparations for tomorrow.  She's a bit stressed, because beginning Monday she will be working two days a week at the sheltered workshop.  It is a change, and she always gets anxious when there are major changes coming....

No comments: