Friday, January 11, 2013

Odds and Ends

Tuesday evening I went online and joined weight watchers.  I have tried to diet many times, but always on my own.  I decided this time I was going to get some help.  So far it's going well.  I've lost the extra weight I put on over Christmas.  I have a lot of weight to lose, and I am determined that this time I'm going to lose it. 

Daughter's house continues to be incompetent.  I'm not even going to talk about the issues now.  I am going to make some calls next week to check out some different homes.  I will be picking her up tomorrow morning, and will continue to have her here more frequently and for longer periods until I can get her into a new place.  Of course, next weekend I won't have her home at all.  It's the board retreat, so I'll be busy all day Saturday and off on Sunday.  I'm looking forward to it. 

Today I picked out new flooring for the kitchen.  After pondering many options, I'm going to get a high quality sheet vinyl.  More of the peel and stick tiles are coming up n the kitchen.  It's time. 

No comments: