Saturday, January 12, 2013

Decorations

This morning we took down the Christmas decorations at the church, and this afternoon Daughter is helping me do the same thing here at home.  It feels good to be getting things back to normal.  She has been very helpful. 

For some reason, my back is bothering me today.  When  Daughter sees me in any kind of pain she gets scared.  Very scared.  At one point she wanted me to go get a massage right away.  It's more an annoyance than anything else.  I finally took a break and came to sit on my back massager.  We're almost done in the living room, which is where most of the decorations were.  There are still a few things to take down in the family room.  Daughter brought up all the boxes, and since my back is bothering me, I know she will take them all back downstairs, too. 

On projects like this it really is nice to have her around. 

No comments: