Wednesday, July 31, 2013

This and That

I love being pastor of this congregation.  I'm excited about the things God is doing in and through us.  All of that is good, except it makes it very hard for me to cut back.  I know I need to take more personal time, but I'm having so much fun, I don't want to....

Daughter is struggling right now at the house.  Her favorite staff member is still off, and no one knows if she'll be back (including the Home Owner).  She hasn't been sleeping well, and even asked for her sleeping pill last night.  The only problem is that they don't have any of them.  I'm hoping they were able to get some today.  I also suggested that if she wakes up in the middle of the night she should listen to soothing music on her ipod rather than get up and take a shower and get dressed.

I bought some elastic this afternoon.  I'm going to have to put in elastic in the back waist bands of some of my clothes.  Administrative Assistant is a gifted seamstress, and that is her solution for an easy way to take things in.  It's a wonderful problem to have....


No comments: