Saturday, July 6, 2013

Getting Ready

We will be heading out to go camping on Tuesday, so we are busy getting ready.  Daughter has been very helpful.  While I was out mowing the lawn and doing some weeding, she was working on cleaning the kitchen.  She even cleaned out the refrigerator.  I was impressed. 

We're debating where we are going to go to church tomorrow.  Daughter would prefer to stay home, but we will go someplace.  I get very few opportunities to just sit and worship, and so I look forward to the 6 Sundays I have a year to visit other congregations and worship.  My only requirement for tomorrow is that the church have air conditioning.  It has gotten hot.  I had to take several breaks while mowing today. 

I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to be able to eat while we are camping.  Daughter is worried about the fact that I can't have any dairy--we usually have ice cream at least once while we're on vacation.  Restaurant eating is very hard.  I have a number of allergies to a number of additives.  I am finding that when I eat something I shouldn't, I spend a great deal of time in the bathroom-- not good when we're camping....

No comments: