Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pre-Vacation Anxiety

Daughter is well into pre-vacation anxiety mode.  She's afraid she'll run out of test strips.  She's going to miss her friends at program.  She's going to forget to pack something.  She has packed and repacked several times now, staying up much of the night to do it. 

She was at the church today, and this afternoon, when we were alone, she wanted to be almost on top of me.  She wasn't trying to prevent me from working (as she has in the past), she simply needed some reassurance. 

I have a bit more work to do on the sermon, but I'm about done preparing my class for Monday.  A volunteer came in and used the comb binder to put together all the material I will be distributing to my class. 

I'm developing a long list of things I need to do before I go.  I will pick Daughter up after supper tomorrow, and she will help with some of the work.  Hopefully with tomorrow and Saturday, we'll be able to get everything done.  Hopefully. 

No comments: