Sunday, March 4, 2012

Relief

The challenges with Daughter's home was really taking a toll on me. Now that she's doing better, I have energy to do things, like finishing a home improvement project, cleaning the kitchen and family room, doing laundry, paying bills, etc.
.
It feels good to be getting things done. It's wonderful to hear Daughter happy. I ordered her a keyboard for her birthday later this month. She has wanted one forever, but we have a piano and I told her she could play the real piano. She didn't like that. Now that she's moved out, she wants one. She took her piano books, but she says the piano at the house is out of tune and some of the keys don't work. She'll be happy. It makes my life easy. I've taken care of her birthday.
.
Baby Nephew is turning 1 this month. They've scheduled his birthday party. With Short Niece visiting her Dad every other weekend and my schedule, it was a challenge. It's going to begin at 4:00 on a Sunday afternoon. That particular Sunday I have worship, congregational meeting, fellowship meal, and then nursing home worship. I'll be late to the party. I think I'll need a good night's sleep the night before....

No comments: