Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"I Went Down LIke the Titanic"

Daughter called me yesterday evening. To say she wasn't happy with the new diabetes plan would be an understatement. She was furious. She wasn't going to do it. We were expecting too much. She had some colorful language thrown in there. I asked if she'd shared her feelings with House Manager (who told her about the plan) and she hadn't. I suggested that might be a good idea.
.
It took a while, but I convinced her this would be a good plan, and promised to talk to House Manager about someone working on it with her. She was calmer when she called back later in the evening.
.
This morning she described our conversation to House Manager, telling her, "I went down like the Titanic." She does have a wonderful imagination.
.
Super busy time at the church working on worship plans. We have some exciting things planned. Of course, exciting entails lots of extra work. I hope it will be worth it when we're done.

No comments: