Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Story Part 4

I returned home to a clean house.  It was wonderful.  I've had visitors and helpers, and one woman stayed with me the first night.  I am working on regaining movement in my left hand.  It is still very swollen.  I was supposed to be in Nashville this week, and so I already had a sub lined up for this Sunday.

Little things are challenges.  I never realized how dependent I am on my left hand.  Daughter has had her moments and was quite dramatic Sunday at church.  She got lots of hugs and attention.  Overall, she has done well.

My appetite is slowly returning.  I tire very easily, and am taking naps.  Tomorrow I see the surgeon.  I think I will need to ease back into things.  The program year was winding down, so that shouldn't be a problem. 

I am very aware of how blessed I am. 

No comments: