Sunday, May 26, 2013

Slow Going

I picked up Daughter this morning before worship.  Once again I was there just to worship, with no leadership responsibilities.  After worship we went out to eat and then did a little bit of shopping.  I had visions of working in the yard today, but buy the time we got home all I was good for was a nap.  I'm frustrated by how slow my recovery seems to be. 

Daughter has been super helpful today.  She even carried the 10 bags of mulch I purchased around to the patio in back for me.  She came prepared to work, but didn't complain when I needed a nap.  She has been on her computer while I've been sleeping.  Maybe tomorrow we'll be able to do some of that yard work. 

I told Administrative Assistant I'm going to come in a little later in the morning-- once I get there, it's hard to leave.  I know I'm not up to working full time yet.  I hope I will be up to leading worship next week.  I'm going to have to figure out how to pace myself-- not an easy task for me....

No comments: