Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Easing Back In

I went in to the church late today, and when Administrative Assistant got ready to leave, she told me I had to leave.  She was right-- that was 5 hours, and that was enough.  I was pleased with what I accomplished while I was there.  We decided that I would not go to the all day regional meeting 90 miles away from here in 2 weeks.  I decided it wasn't good use of my limited energy-- plus I don't think I'm up to the drive yet.

It is very frustrating for me not to have the energy to do the things I want to do.  I want to get out and start walking again, but know I'm not up to it.  Hopefully I will be soon.  I did discover that when I'm sitting at a desk typing and researching I don't have as much pain.  I'm not trying to lift anything or move in ways that cause pain.  That was good news.

We've been having some storms here today, and Daughter called me this afternoon to tell me they were scaring her.  She was about a mile east of me, so I was able to reassure her that the storm would be over quickly, as it had already gotten better at the church. 

No comments: