Friday, May 3, 2013

Current: A Day Off

Today  was my day off.  I hosted supper for two young colleagues and then we went to see a musical at a local high school.  It was very well done. 

Of course, to be ready for supper I had to do lots of cleaning.  I also mowed the front lawn.  I tried to new recipes, which were both good. 

Case Manager asked dietitian to take care of the lunch menu problem.  Dietitian said she would.  I haven't heard anything from Home Owner yet. 

All in all, it was a very good day.  The two young women I had over for supper are going with me to the Festival of Homiletics in just over a week.  I was meeting one of them for the first time.  I'm looking forward to the trip even more now.  I know I'll enjoy the conversations with them.

Daughter has called a couple of times, but seems to have had a good day.  A friend from the old house is moving into the new house tomorrow, so Daughter isn't coming here tomorrow.  I will pick her up Sunday morning for worship, and when I get done with my meetings, I'll bring her back here to relax her hair before taking her home.  She has a dance she is excited about on May 11th. 

No comments: