Saturday, May 4, 2013

Current: Busy Day at the Church

Today was spring clean up day and we also had a sewing bee to make little dresses for Africa.  We had lots of people there working.  We spent much longer than we intended working on the dresses, but once we got all set up, we didn't want to leave.  When I got home, I realized I'd missed the entertainment outside.  One of the men had gone out in the pond to clear the drain.  Last week it was snowing, and we've had a couple of warmer days since, but the air temperature was only in the low 70's, and I'm sure the pond was cold.  A picture was posted on facebook.  I hope he was successful in getting the drain unplugged, but he sure looked miserable. 

Daughter has a friend moving into her house today, so I'm going to pick her up for church in the morning.  It's kind of nice to have a quiet Saturday evening at home.  I think I'll be going to bed early this evening....

No comments: