Thursday, May 2, 2013

Current: Back Online

The service tech showed up today and got me back online.  I'm grateful.  He wasn't within the time window they gave me, but that's okay.  I live close enough to the church that I just tell service people to call me when they are on their way and I will meet them at the house. 

Daughter was at the church today.  She did some shredding and also cleaned out my car (without being asked!)  I took her to supper, and now we're back at the church for choir.  She actually listened when I counseled her not to get involved in the drama that took place at the workshop today. 

I am tired.  I haven't been sleeping well. I know that I need a break, and one more week and I'll get one.  I'm looking forward to going to the Festival of Homiletics in Nashville on the 13th. 

For now, though, I have some work I need to get done. 

No comments: