Thursday, November 1, 2012

Is It Real?

Daughter is complaining about intrusive thoughts and disturbing images.  She says things keep popping in her head and she can't get rid of them.  I have no idea if she is telling the truth or not.  I'm hoping she's not having these issues, especially since we just increased her anti psychotic.  It's so hard when I don't know whether she is telling the truth or manipulating. 

It looks like I'm going to have to come into the office at least briefly tomorrow.  While it was a productive week, I haven't managed to get every thing done.  We had two major mailings this week.  I wrote the last piece for the stewardship mailing this afternoon.  I had two medical appointments which took me out of the office.  I had several daytime meetings which cut into my writing time.  So I'll come in and wrap some things up tomorrow.  Saturday afternoon I'll be cooking hot dogs in a concession booth at the football game.  I don't want to have to worry about finishing anything when I get home. 

No comments: