Saturday, November 17, 2012

Lap Time

I picked up Daughter this morning, and we've been cleaning.  When I finished cleaning the carpet in the family room, and sat down in a recliner.  Daughter came over and wanted lap time.  She's 4 1/2 inches taller than I am, so she kneels in front of me and wraps her arm around my waist.  When she does that, her head comes up to my chin.  It's been a while since she's done it.  Kitten jumped up on Daughter's back.  It was nice, having my girls on my lap. 

I printed out a calendar with the special events coming up this week, and gave it to Daughter.  I told her she needed to decide what she wanted to be here for.  She decided she wanted to be here for all of it.  Wednesday evening we'll be going to a college basketball game.  Thursday is Thanksgiving with Brother and Sister.  Friday we'll be decorating the house, and Saturday I hope to have Sister Best Friend and her mother here for lunch. 

I'm looking forward to the activities of the coming week. 

No comments: