Sunday, November 25, 2012

Stress Realization

I looked at my chair with the massager on it and realized it's been a very long time since I used it.  I used it regularly to address the tension in my back and shoulders.  I also had various ways of applying heat to my neck and shoulders.  I haven't used those recently either.  I haven't needed them.  I'm still just as busy.  So what's the difference?  I think the difference is that Daughter no longer lives with me.  I don't have to deal with the drama, and the stress she added to life. 

We've had a very pleasant visit this weekend, thanks to the increase in her anti psychotic.  I know, though, that there will again be times when the medication is off and she is challenging.  For now, I'm grateful for good visits with her and that I don't have to deal with the stress on a daily basis.  I'm grateful that I no longer carry so much tension in my neck and shoulders.  Very grateful. 

No comments: