Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Recovering

The pace in the office this week is much more relaxed.  Administrative Assistant had our "We survived!" lunch today.  It was good to get out of the office.  Sister Best Friend and I have planned sermon themes through Epiphany (January 6) and now I'm at a retreat center with some colleagues.  We enjoyed a wonderful evening of fellowship and conversation.  It was good to catch up with everyone after a long summer. 

Tomorrow we will be reflecting on work and balance and such.  Always important topics for us.  Daughter seems to be doing well.  She is calling less and is happier when she does call.  It's nice. 

I'm back to walking in the mornings.  We walked Monday and Tuesday and will walk again on Thursday.  For now, I think it's time to get some sleep....

2 comments:

Miz Kizzle said...

I'm glad that things have calmed down. How does your DD like the workshop? Is she still going one day a week?

Reverend Mom said...

Thanks. I'm very glad things have calmed down. When I got back to the office this afternoon AA and I looked at some things that are coming up and made a list of items we need to get on the calendar. We're going to sit down and look at the calendar through January next week.

Daughter seems to be enjoying the workshop. We'll probably add days when we meet October 1.