I've joined the RevGalBlogPals webring, and was invited to answer the following interview questions. Hopefully the rest of you will find it somewhat interesting, as well.
1. Where do you blog?
I blog at Ministry and Parenting. I'm usually at the desk in my study at home or the dining room table-- whichever flat surface has room for the computer....
2. What are your favorite non-revgal blog pal blogs?
My fellow adoptive parents of special needs kids friends-- check out my blog roll. Also, unclutterer and cakewrecks.
3. What gives you joy?
Waking up in my tent to the sounds of early morning at a campground.
4. What is your favorite sound?
The windchimes on my front porch-- the sound of summer.
5. What do you hope to hear once you enter the pearly gates?
Well done, good and faithful servant.
6. You have up to 15 words, what would you put on your tombstone?
She made a difference.
7. Write the first sentence of your own great American novel.
It was a good thing she didn't know what she was getting into when she agreed to do it.
8. What color do you prefer your pen?
Blue gel pen.
9. What magazines do you subscribe too?
Christian Century, Leadership, Guideposts
10. What is something you want to achieve in this decade?
The decade is almost over, but before it is I'd like to move to a new ministry in an area with more opportunities for Daughter.
11. Why are you cool?
Who said I'm cool? According to my daughter and youngest siblings, I'm an old fuddy duddy.
12. What is one of your favorite memories?
The first time my daughter came up behind me when I was at my desk and put her arms around me (it was several years into the foster-adopt process).
13. Anything else you've always wanted to be asked?
Not that I can think of right now, but then, it is a Monday. I only have half a brain on Mondays.