Monday, February 11, 2013


Last Tuesday Case Manager sent out an email to set up a team meeting about moving Daughter.  She sent a follow up email later in the week.  As of this morning, she still has not heard from the owner of the new home about her availability for a meeting.  I'm frustrated, and wondering if she really wants Daughter to move into her home.  I also wonder who she'll respond to concerns once Daughter is there....

If we don't hear something by tomorrow, I think I'm going to have a conversation about my concerns with Case Manager.  We need to move forward with this, and if this house won't work out, let's look at other possibilities. 

In some ways, though, the delay is probably good.  I'm overbooked this week as it is, the last thing I need is another meeting.  To get Daughter moving, though, I'd squeeze it in. 

No comments: