Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dad

Only one phone call from the church today, so that's good. I got some worship planning done this afternoon with my colleague, which was very good. I know themes for the first 4 Sundays after Easter now.
.
At lunch today Mom picked up her spoon and fed herself 2 bites. Dad has begun to lose a little bit of the extra fluid.
.
Tomorrow I'm going to go to lunch with an old friend (literally old-- I've known her all my life and she's 92 years old).
.
Daughter is moping. When I had her up doing things today-- walking over to see Grandma, walking with me to the store, she was fine. When she wasn't doing something, she didn't feel good and was sleeping. I didn't work too hard at keeping her active. At some point, it's her responsibility.
.
It will be good to head home on Friday morning.

1 comment:

Carol E. said...

Hi. I just found your blog. Wow, you have a very full life! I am tired reading about it. I am a P.K. from way back, and have cousins and others who are ministers, AND I'm interested in adoption, so your blog is one I will visit again, I'm sure. Thanks for sharing your story.