Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Protective Services

I received a call from Adult Protective Services this morning.  They were investigating Daughter's house.  The gentleman who called went out and talked to Daughter this afternoon. 

Daughter is adamant that she wants out of her house and will not go to another group home.  She's recruiting a couple from her program to take her in.  Of course, this weekend she broke into my pantry again, and I'm sure these people have no idea of what would be involved in taking care of her.  She wants me to meet them.  She is quite convincing.  I finally told her I'd think about it.  I'm not sure what to do at this point.  I have not heard anything from the Home Owner, who didn't respond to either of my texts yesterday.  She also hasn't responded to the one I sent today about Daughter's program needing more needles. 

I suppose I need to talk to Case Manager at some point.  I find the silence from the house and Case Manager interesting.  You'd think they'd want to offer me some reassurance....

No comments: