Saturday, April 12, 2014

Bonus

My neighbor had major tree damage in an ice storm this winter.  Today we came home from the store to find another neighbor had a chipper and was going to clean up the damage.  Daughter and I helped, and received fire wood and a bunch of wood chips from the damaged trees.  We spent over 3 hours working outside.  It was a beautiful day, and it was wonderful to be outside working in the yard.  I may have done a bit too much with my weak arm.  Hopefully I didn't do any damage. 

Daughter was super cooperative.  Of course, I had planned to work in the kitchen today, but after all the outside work, I didn't feel like working in the kitchen.  We came in and watched movies, which was also pleasant.  I'm so glad that spring has finally arrived.  All the snow in my yard has now melted.  There is still tons of work to do in the yard, but I will work on it gradually. 

No comments: