Monday, July 27, 2009

Next....

Psychiatrist thinks we need to talk to Neurologist about seizure activity. She thinks that explains most of what is going on right now-- the excessive sleeping, the cognitive dulling, etc. So, now I get to track down neurologist and see what he wants to do. Psychiatrist said it may be as simple as increasing her dose of the generic keppra-- she may not be absorbing it into her system as well. Daughter has been much more cooperative tonight, which makes life a little easier.
.
Today was my day off. So, I went to the hospital to visit one of the saints. I only had one phone call to deal with, fortunately, and I spent over an hour with the Sunday School Superintendent. She stopped by to talk about a meeting we're having tomorrow evening. It should be interesting. Hopefully I was some help to her.
.
I also had breakfast with a friend and spent 3 hours on the appointment with Psychiatrist (it would be so nice to have doctors who were closer to us.) The result is that I didn't get the things I had hoped to accomplish on my day off done. But then, that's typical of my life.

No comments: