Sunday, July 5, 2009

Camping

After 2 restful nights in a motel, today we pack up and start the next phase of our vacation. We'll go to church and then head north. My hope is to have camp set up and get a campfire going for dinner by 7:00. I think we'll make pizzas in our pie irons tonight. The weather forecast looks good, but that's no guarantee, of course.
.
Daughter is excited, because we'll go back to some places she enjoyed and I've promised her a day of shopping. I know there will be some complaints along the way. There always are. I'm concerned because she has been taking long naps every afternoon. That could be a challenge with all I want to do. Hopefully it has been boredom, and not medication issues.
.
I doubt I'll be online much the next week. It's truly going to be a break from everything. It will be good, and I suspect I'll find it challenging, too! I have always enjoyed camping, and I know our time in the woods will be renewing.

No comments: