Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Wonderful Problem

The communion servers usually sit in the center sections of the front row.  One of them came up to me and said, "Where do you want us to sit?  We have people sitting in the front row now."   We agreed it was a wonderful problem to have, and we quickly solved it. 

I think most of our snowbirds are back now, so it must be spring.  One of our couples opened their summer cabin this past week.  I mowed the lawn this afternoon for the first time.  The surgeon gave me permission to try it, but told me to stop if it causes pain in my arm.  Daughter came home with me after church to help me.  Except she was in a mood.  She didn't help, she watched and kept asking me to take her home.  I made her wait while I finished mowing.  I think my wrist tolerated it well. 

Administrative Assistant is on vacation for the next two weeks.  I'm not looking forward to that.  Tomorrow, though will be busy.  We put in the bulletin that people should check with me before coming to the church this week, as there were times I would be out of the office.  I had two people check with me today about tomorrow morning.  I promised to be there.  I do enjoy the conversations when people stop by.  I'll need those conversations with AA gone. 

No comments: