Sunday, October 12, 2014

Better

Daughter was in a better place when I visited her today.  She asked me to bring her some hygiene items.  She also wanted me to bring the  Skip-Bo card game, so we played that.  She's been doing some writing, drawing, and coloring.  In the initial assessment, she said her depression was "more than 10."  Tomorrow Psychiatrist will be in, so hopefully she will be able to make some adjustments.  Daughter said they told her people were usually there 3-5 days.  She said she anticipates it being 5 for her.  It was a pleasant visit.  She said Home Owner visited her yesterday.  She was delighted. 

My back is better today.  It has actually improved as the day has gone on.  My new bed (which will be delivered Saturday) came with a 40 inch TV.  For $100 I upgraded to a smart TV.  It wasn't in stock when I purchased it, so I went today and picked it up.  I was able to get it up and running.  It's bigger than my old TV, and much lighter.  Plus, I no longer have to cycle through all the inputs to get the TV to recognize my U-Verse. 

Worship today was good, and after worship we practiced the drama for next Sunday.  It went well.  We had to do some minor edits, but nothing major.  I think it will be good.  The congregation continues to grow, and I continue to love what I'm doing. 

No comments: